In this article we want to explore the three most important benefits of the introduction of the mousepads are higher speed, more precision, and the most important comfort. Also, there are a variety of mouse pads on the market today with many textured surfaces to fit your preference or mouse technologies.
We are going to continue our list of the top 10 Gaming Mouse Pads of 2019 the mouse design has changed a lot since the steel mouse ball design, The popular fabric-surface has been the most appreciated. When optical mice, which use image sensors to detect movement, first was introduced into the market, they required special mousepads with optical patterns printed on them.
Modern optical mice can function to an acceptable degree of accuracy on plain rubber and other surfaces. Nevertheless, some optical mouse users(heavy gamer, designers) may rather mouse pad for comfort, speed and accuracy, and to prevent wear to the desk or table surface.
So we are going to dive into the top 10 Gaming Mouse Pads of 2019
1. Blade Hawks RGB Gaming Mouse Pad
Blade Hawks Gaming Mouse Pad with most anything you purchase the very first you are probably thinking of is, “does this thing look good” let me tell you the answer to that is yes. The RGB color changing strip around the perimeter of the deep black mouse pad looks amazing with any setup. I’ve used it with my desktop on a desk, and I’m confident you will love this gaming mouse pad.
I also like the mode that just cycles the colors around almost in a wave-like pattern around the mousepad. Now let’s tell you about the quality of the mousepad. It has a pleasant feel to the touch! It also allows your mouse to glide effortlessly across its surface, and still have enough room to fit your favorite gaming laptop to sit on top of it.
The bottom has a rubberized non-slip grip that lets you use this mousepad on any surface. While sturdy, it’s flexible enough to be rolled up for easy transport and most convenient to move around your house so you can work or game wherever you want. Truth be told you can’t go wrong with this mousepad if you are in the market for a well built, good looking mousepad that you can use anywhere. albeit, casual computer activities to gaming.
2. Castle moat Hard Gaming Mouse Pad –
Backlit Perimeter and Logo
I sincerely hope you will give this mouse pad the attention it deserves. As far as brand recognition, it may be lacking. But in actuality, this mouse pad can compete with the best. From the box to the product, all the way to the moment of truth this mouse pad can raise your gameplay to a whole new level. on an alternate note, it’s a mouse pad with a smooth flat surface.
It has solid surface dimensions so you are not confined to a small little pad. The lighting is a nice touch, as far as LED goes you won’t be disappointed unless you wanted programmable or custom effects out of the box. A good selection of colors, it looks neat and you can switch it on/off at your discretion.
This Moat castle-themed company called Castle. We’ve found that their product line is price and quality are competitive if you’re looking at going for LED lighting, this is for you and this is a great option for a gamer and you don’t have to drop $50+ like you would with big brands.
It features 9 lighting modes and 3 brightness modes. This micro-textured, rough surface is the best for speed and tracks well with both laser and optical mice. The 14 x 10 surface area offers plenty of moving space and the non-slip rubber base keeps it firmly placed.
I G R Overview:
- 13.5 L x 9.5 W x 0.2 H inches large oversize gaming surface
- Choose from 9 lighting modes: red, dark blue, yellow, green, pink, white, ice blue, rainbow, and breathing
- Optimized micro-textured gaming surface works well with all sensitivity settings
- Plug-and-play with detachable USB cable; Switch between three brightness levels or turn off while away from the keyboard
- Non-slip rubber base ensures no slippage even throughout intense gaming sessions; Colorful ‘castle moat’ theme packaging makes an excellent gift item
3. Steelseries QcK Heavy Gaming Mouse Pad –
Peak Tracking and Stability
If you enjoy 25 to 50% of mousepad that you can use then this mouse pad would definitely accommodate any setup. The tracking on this “pad” is phenomenal, but the glide makes tracking very hard to control. It feels like your playing air hockey. Maybe, it’s a combination mouse with very smooth feet on this pad but the glide is too much. In FPS games I couldn’t keep my crosshairs still when doing nothing and it made it hard to snap back and forth with precision. Also, my quick mouse movements in FPS games were too noisy with this pad (most noticeable when in the company of others).
The pad itself is of quality build a very durable and probably worth the price. The QcK mouse pad is an extra thick pad with a rubber base and smooth cloth surface. And you are looking for a great cloth surface for a decent price, this is one for you. This mouse pad is made specifically for fast-twitch gamer of the FPS and action variety (high resolutions and low sensitivity mouse setting). The thickness is great if you are dealing with uneven surfaces (if you have an older desk for example). And you prefer soft surfaces, this is one of the best on the market.
Another really cool thing that the steel series has done it has released several versions of this pad. These other four options feature breathtaking graphics. If you are the one that likes to customize the steel series has you covered. The QcK mini is a slimmer version than the QcK heavy and $10 dollars less. And you can justify spending over $10 on a mouse pad the QcK is most probably your best bet. It’s nothing short of the best-selling gaming mouse pad of all time.
I G R Overview:
- The top choice of esports pros for nearly 20 years
- Exclusive QcK micro woven cloth optimized for low and high DPI tracking movements
- Extra thick non-slip rubber base eliminates unwanted movement
- Ideal for most users with average desk space and mid to low DPI who want extra stability, especially on uneven surfaces
4. Logitech G440 Hard Gaming Mouse Pad –
Unleash the full potential
This is a great mouse pad, slightly larger than the S&S Steelseries hard mouse pad. It measures 13 3/8 inch by 11 inches. (give or take a 1/32 in). It is a hard plastic pad, not a cloth pad. The size is plenty large enough for gaming. The backside has a powder blue rubber pad the same size which is glued to it.
In addition, it really stays in place which was one problem that the SteelSeries posed, which only had dribbles of rubber randomly dropped on the backside. Good for gaming especially, nice larger than average size but doesn’t take over your whole desk, and seriously smooth gliding surface for mousing over. Tracking is precise and doesn’t cause skipping, and stays put since the rubber on the bottom side takes up the whole bottom surface.
One of the best-in-class surface gaming mouse pad money can buy. Ultra-stable, with a high DPI engineered surface, the G440 gives gamer great traction performance. It has a very fresh look with a slate gray and a Logitech blue “G” etched in the bottom right. Logitech offers this pad in dozens of design print options, they even feature a Jack Daniels design. The downside is it is $10 dollars more expensive than the steel series 4HD, but if you’re a big fan of the design and look; or just a Logitech fan in general, this is your option.
I G R Overview:
- Low surface friction for high-DPI gaming: Hard surface improves mouse and cursor control in high-speed gaming
- Consistent surface texture: Gives you greater tracking performance and aiming precision
- Matched to Logitech G sensors: The ideal surface, game-lab-tested to maximize Logitech G mouse sensor accuracy and performance to maximize Logitech G mouse sensor accuracy and performance
- Stable, rigid base: Rubber base keeps the pad in place during intense gaming action
- Durable multi-layer construction: Made to last with a hard tracking surface and strong polymer core
5. VicTsing Gaming Mouse Pad
This mouse pad is excellent, and the feel of it is quite great. The LED light is also very good, also it’s not so bright but definitely gorgeous looking. It has very vibrant lighting, and cycles as advertised through all colors including the RGB cycle. You do not have to worry abought additional software to use it, and you will absolutely love it without a dought, and all this thing needs is USB for its power.
The mat itself is nice and smooth to accommodate any mouse. Honestly, this is a bargain considering the Razer and Corsair product lines like this are triple quadrupole in pricing. So easy to clean, also if your play space is limited then you will be pleasantly surprised right out the box, and you can have it up and running in about 3 minutes. Not only is this a perfect fit but it looks great too. Plug it in and it’s ready to go. I highly recommend this mouse Pad/Mat to anyone looking to complement their gaming setup.
- (OVERSIZED AND PERFECT SIZE): The size of 31.5 x 15.7 x 0.2 inch will fit your desktop perfect, 30% larger movement space than others! This large gaming mousepad can perfectly match your keyboard and mouse, and there is also extra space for peripherals such as phones, tablets, etc.
- (12 LIGHTING MODES): The gaming mouse pad has 12 lighting modes: includes 8 static light modes and 4 dynamic modes; Uses super glow fiber to make your game atmosphere warmer and more enjoyable.
- (EASY TO USE, PLUG & PLAY): The computer keyboard mouse pad is powered by USB, no driver required, plug and play! With 8 million times test and is extremely durable. Just touch one button to choose the color you want!
- (ULTRA SOFT & SMOOTH SURFACE): Design with superfine fiber braided material, and allows more accurate mouse movement. Smooth LED edges and soft surface will perfectly protect your wrist.
- (NON-SLIP & WATERPROOF): Dense overlapping curve and non-slip rubber base can firmly grip the desktop. Waterproof surface water-resistant coating, effectively prevent accidental damage from spilled liquid!
6. Razer Goliathus Medium CONTROL Soft Gaming Mouse Mat –
Engineered to exceed the exacting demands
Razer produces the best mouse mats on the market, and I don’t think they are going anywhere in the future. Most argue that they make the best on the market so it is said, and for a good reason.
They are the pioneers of the mouse “mat” category. The Goliathus medium is a product of Razer’s unyielding pursuit of perfection in crafting the ultimate mouse mat. The Goliathus medium comes in two different editions, speed, and control. Naturally, the control mat introduces a heavily textured weave while the speed mat utilizes a slick taut weave.
In general, the control mat is better for the RTS gamer and the speed mat is better for action gamer. Anyway, every gamer has their own unique preference and play style. Additionally, the Goliathus mouse mat comes in four different sizes: small, medium, large, and extended so you can purchase the one that suits your gaming set-up. It has a very Razer-style with green and black graphics that are pretty cool print. And you are looking for the best than these mats for you.
I G R Overview:
- Heavily textured weave for CONTROL gameplay
- Advanced Cloth Weave for unbridled speed and effortless control
- Pixel-Precise Gaming for targeting and tracking
- Optimum Performance with all mouse sensitivity settings and sensor types
- Anti-Fraying Stitched Frame eliminates rough edges and long-term wear
- The Soft Mat for the Hardcore
7. Corsair Gaming MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Mat
Desk sized mouse pad, a marvel of an accessory to behold. An achievement in computer decoration. A clue to the unknowing that everything else about your computer is awesome. Bask in the glory as anyone points out how badass you look using one of these mouse mats.
With that being said, you have a sweet gaming mouse mat all you need to add is a wicked gaming keyboard. We introduce the Corsair Gaming MM300 Extended Edition, the largest size in a family of premium gaming mouse pads meant to give gamers and PC enthusiasts the durability and reliability they want from a name in the industry they can trust.
The Corsair Gaming MM300 mouse mat comes in three sizes, the Extended Edition sizes particularly being the focus. Corsair believes it has a winning formula here as the MM300 family of mouse pad has stitched edges to resist fray, a rubber base to prevent slipping, and woven fabric surface for accurate mouse tracking.
- Superior control: Textile weave surface designed for pixel-precise targeting and low friction tracking
- No Fray, No Fuss: Surrounded stitched edges guard against surface peeling for maximum durability
- Accurate + Precise: Optimized for both laser and optical gaming mice
- Zero slip: Anti-skid rubber base helps it stay securely in place
8. SteelSeries 4HD Professional Gaming Mouse Pad – Finely Textured Surface
Mouse pads are one of those things that are often overlooked and more of an afterthought when putting together an office or work/area. Granted that nowadays optical and laser mice are standard, mouse pads aren’t even necessary. However, we still like mouse pads and recommend them because they’ll preserve your desk surface, especially if it’s painted wood.
If you’ve always been a fan of plastic/nylon mouse pads. I don’t think mouse pads should be intrusive — But, for a flamboyant player then style is everything. 9HD is a good size for most people, and whatever you use your computer for the most. Albeit, Web design, browsing the web, an abid gamer, or occasional photo/image work.
Personally, I probably use the most surface area when gaming, and it is still sufficient. I prefer these to cloth mouse pads because they’re easier to clean. you have probably noticed that over time, mouse pads get dirty and collect these black grimy spots. these are a combination of dust, oils, and sweat from your hand.
You either have to wash the cloth mouse pad or scrub them to get the gunk off. This gives the mouse a bit more traction and it feels better, especially when gaming. And if you prefer a hard surface over most common cloth pad the 4HD is a sharp-looking, “high definition” surface. This mouse for the most part was engineered specifically with laser gaming mice in mind.
Steel series talks about surface composition technology: ” The finely textured surface consists of tens of thousands of light reflecting microscopic light-reflecting points, optimized to enhance the tracking capabilities of next-generation gaming mice.”
The 9HD is a bigger and better version of the 4HD if you have a gravitation towards high-stroke, long mouse glide. SteelSeries states that they developed this in parallel with their Xai Laser gaming mouse.
- SteelSeries 4HD Professional Gaming Mouse Pad – Black
- 5 ounces
- 11.4 x 0.08 x 9.4 inches
- 4 Layer process
- High definition mouse surface
9.Corsair MM800 Polaris RGB Mouse Pad – 15 RGB LED Zones
I have used a lot of mouse pads over the years and for the past 5+ years, I have been using the Razer Exactmat Double-Sided Gaming Mouse Pad, which does hold up very well, plus it also came with a nice soft wrist pad.
After searching and reading reviews I opted for the MM800. I opted for the hard version instead of the soft cloth version, as that is what I’m used to and prefer. Once the item arrived, I recalibrated my Roccat Kone XTD laser mouse to the new mouse pad. Well, it is all I had hoped it would be and then some. The mouse pad is firm with no wiggle or bending at all. The material on the mouse pad appears to be the same type that was used on the Razer Exactmat Double-Sided Gaming Mouse Pad.
However, the LED light bar that wraps the pad is superb! Since I have the Corsair K95 Platinum in gunmetal, which uses the CUE software, this item uses the same software and can match the keyboard’s light pattern. So, if you have one Corsair product that uses the CUE software, this is a beautiful fit and match, that will compliment your desktop. If you want to even go one step further, get the Creative Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 speaker system, which also has an LED light bar on the bottom of each of its satellite speakers.
Place the K95, Kratos S5, and the MM800 on the same desktop and you have one gorgeous light show, one that will surely impress anyone who sees it. I am expecting the MM800 to last a very long time and for what you get, the price point is good. You can use your Prime membership to receive this item on the same day as I ordered it at NO cost, ZERO! Gotta love it when a great deal gets delivered the same day as you order it. Thanks, Corsair for a great product.
The RGB bug is one that spread far and wide through the PC market this year, with seemingly every manufacturer offering new and existing models of their hardware with a new LED lighting upgrade, giving you the chance to add a vast range of colors and effects to your desktop area.
Keyboards and mice certainly look great with a huge range of colors on tap, but let’s not forget about the humble mouse mat. Corsair already has a robust RGB range, but now they’re offering up the MM800 RGB Polaris, a full RGB, and CUE 2.0 ready mouse mat.
Corsair is not the first or the last to launch an RGB mouse mat, but when it comes to users who like to stick with a single brand on their desktop, the MM800 is going to help complete that RGB keyboard and mouse setup.
- 15 zone RGB LED customizable lighting
- True PWM lighting technology displays the most accurate color reproduction
- Built-in USB pass-through port for your mouse
- Low friction micro-textured surface ensures fast, pixel-precise tracking
- Non-slip rubber base, 1.8M braided cable, and durable construction
10. Razer Vaspula V2 Dual-Sided Gaming Mouse Mat –
Improved From Its Predecessor
The Vaspula features a dual-sided surface. One-side is the control side (textured) and the other side the speed side (smooth). The two distinct surfaces can be easily switched between mid-game to adjust the glide to your gameplay need. And you’re new to gaming mouse pads and not to sure what surface would work best for you, this is a great mouse surface solutions.
The best part is the wrist rest and you’ll love this, and you would be doing your wrist a big service. The Vaspula V2 is one of the few mouse pads that come with quality wrist rest. The mouse comes with two separate parts. Part one is it’s under layer fabric which is attached to the wrist rest. Part two is the dual mousing surface itself. If you don’t like the wrist rest you might want to reconsider, because this wrist rest is less obstructive than more bulky ones that are built in the mouse pads. It is flatter and the foam material conforms to your wrist nicely.
I G R Overview:
- Improved from its predecessor, the Razer
Vespula V2 is a dual-sided mouse mat that comes with a greater surface
area enhanced tracking surfaces, and a larger wrist rest, so you get
the best of versatility and comfort, all in one.
- Featuring a larger gaming surface than its
predecessor, the Razer Vespula V2 is optimized for even more playstyles.
Now you can execute large swift movements or multiple commands across
the entire map without any interruptions.
- Whether you need more stopping power for those
headshots or more glide to pursue your opponents, each side of the
Razer Vespula V2 is engineered to meet your specific needs.
- Fine-tuned to your needs, the height, and feel
of the wrist rest have been improved so you get even more comfort and
support to keep going during those intense gaming marathons
As we conclude on our take on gaming mouse pads or mouse mats, I think comfort is always at the forefront of any gamer when game time for some could be hours, and others may play 24hrs it all depends on the gamer and player gaming genre as to the performance mouse mat that would fit your personal needs, so I hope this list help guide you in your decision?
so If I can help you in any other way, or you just have a question leave a comment below thanks.