So if you are building a new rig you might want to check out this article, and you can also take a look at BuildingBuilding A Gaming Desktop Vs Buying as well a very helpful resource. The best mid-tower case this is a rock solid foundation, that’s because mid-tower cases feature plenty of inner space for all of you components, as well as excellent versatility and sleek designs.
In this article we are gonna give you Best Mid-Tower Cases for you build with these premium cases you can create a performance powerhouse that can handle you favorite titles at high FPS.
This article will take you through the best mid-tower cases on the market, with options from many top manufacturers today. We will also look at the tech and major benefits that come along with choosing one for you latest build. With that being said Let’s dive right in.
1. Cooler Master Darkmirror Mid-tower Case — Inner Space For All Of Your Components
If aesthetic are you thing, the Cooler Master DarkMirror Case would be you optimal choice. The sleek metal frame is accented by a mirrored front panel as well as tempered glass windows on every side. With eye popping color arrangement, this case is packed with 3 RGB LED fans with a dazzling display of color.
In term of achievement, the DarkMirror case supports all the way up to E-ATX motherboards for maximum versatility. Combine that with an outstanding I/O panel and plenty of expand ability, and you’ve got one of the best mid-tower cases on the market.
I G R Snapshot:
- Flexible mounting: easily mount and rearrange SSDs across the motherboard tray and on the back with the SSD bracket
- RGB Fans* – Three 120mm RGB fans are pre installed behind the front panel to create an amazing lighting effect
- 1 to 3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans* – The RGB Connector Splitter and 4 pin male to male adapters are included
- Compact cooling: with the included bracket, the case supports up to three 120mm front fans, one 120mm rear fan, and up to 360mm front radiator for liquid cooling
- 4mm thick edge to edge tempered glass side panel: once you finished your build it’s time to show off your creation in style through the 4mm thick edge to edge Tempered glass side panel
2. Corsair Crystal 570X Mid-Tower Case — The Best Mid-Tower For Performance Seekers
If you searching for the absolute best Corsair mid-tower case on the case on the market, look no further. This steel beauty features four tempered glass panels that surround each side of the case. Look further inside and you will find vivid LED fans that twinkle and gleam. The 570X’s legendary performance is all due to its direct airflow path, major expand ability, and conservative approach. The perfect mid-tower case for the performance minded gamer.
I G R Snapshot:
- Four tempered glass panels on the front, top, and sides of the case / Three included SP120 RGB LED fans and integrated RGB controller
- Room for up to six case fans, and compatible with 360 millimeter, 280 millimeter, 240 millimeter, and 120 millimeter radiators / Removable fan trays in the front and top of the chassis
- Cable routing channels with included velcro cable straps for clean cable management / Easy access high speed USB 3.0 front panel
- Bright white LED backlit CORSAIR logo on front panel and PSU cover (removable); Case Material :Steel
3. Rosewill Mid-Tower Gaming Case — Stylish And Neat Design for A Computer Gaming Case
The Rosewill Gaming Case look amazing, and is also the best mid-tower case for the expense! Whatever you motherboard Micro, mini, or ATX you experience will be great with immense performance thanks to the integration expansion slots. The pre installed 120mm fans will keep you rig nice and cool while the LEDs deliver on style. An unbeatable steel, and the best mid-tower case with optical drive support on the market.
I G R Snapshot:
- Stylish and Neat Design for a computer gaming case: ROSEWILL NAUTILUS comes with a magnificent design with Blue LED fans in the front. It offers not only the ultimate gaming experience but also the supreme glance for your desktop.
- Multiple I/O Ports and Tool-less Design docking station: With Top-mounted I/O Ports – USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, Audio In/Out, the gaming mid-tower gives users the best convenience to their gaming system and the Tool-Less Design of 3.5″/5.25″ HDD station offers the ease of use to access the PC
- Dimension (H x W x D: inch/cm): 19.69 Inch x 7.64 Inch x 17.72 Inch ; Motherboard Compatibility: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Optimized Ventilation: 3 Pre-installed Fans, including two 120 mm Blue LED Fans in the Front and one 120mm Fan in the Rear offers excellent airflow makes it an outstanding ATX gaming case. Gamers can also install the CPU cooler up to 154 mm for your system
- Tremendous Expansion: Supporting up to 154 mm CPU Cooler, up to 380 mm Graphics Card and multiple PCI-E Slot (7) provides gamers more flexibility to upgrade their system for speedy and exciting practice.
4.Thermaltake V200 Glass RGB Mid-Tower Case — 16 Lighting Modes Via I/O Port RGB Light Button
The Thermaltake V200 is a truly spectacular mid-tower PC case under $100. That’s because it’s packed full loaded with the latest tech. including a powerful RGB LED system, a modern I/O panel, and superior hardware support. Its simple load up 5 easy-install bays and 7 expansion slots to experience unrivaled performance. It boasts 3 light-up fans, as well as tempered glass sides that give it an out of this world sci-fi look.
I G R Snapshot:
- Light up the system: 3 Pre installed 120 millimeter 12V motherboard Sync RGB fans (Sync with as US, Gigabyte, MSI, as rock, and BIOSTAR 12V header Mob) + 1 Black fan at back
- Built in dual mode 12V Sync controller: Control light via I/O port RGB Light button (16 LED modes/7 Color) or via 12V header RGB sync motherboard (Sync with as US, Gigabyte, MSI, as rock, and BIOSTAR 12V header Mob)
- 16 LED modes through I/O port RGB Light button: RGB mode, single color mode (7 Colors), breath mode (7 Colors), light off 7 Colors: red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, White, Purple]
- Clear view of PC gaming: 4 millimeter thick Tempered Glass Side panel with standard mounting
- Built in PSU cover: Cover all your cables for a professional look combined with a window to show off your colorful power
- Drive Bays: 3 x 2.5 inches + 2 x 3.5 inches
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, and ATX motherboard
5. NZXT H500 Compact Mid-Tower Case — BEAUTIFUL CRAFTSMANSHIP
if you’re on the hunt for a premium-quality case, the NZXT H500 is just the ticket! it boasts all steel construction, a tempered glass panel, and a full cable management system for that clean looking rig, and if you want performance, the H500 comes with 2 Air fans, and it supports high-powered motherboards ranging from Mini-ITX to standard ATX. Plus, it’s loaded with multiple SSD trays and 7 expansion slots. This is a great buy, and it looks awesome!
I G R Snapshot:
- PREMIUM QUALITY: All-steel construction with the sleek H Series design; available in four color combinations
- FULL TEMPERED GLASS PANEL: With signature PSU shroud to showcase your build with crisp clarity
- ALL-NEW CABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Installation and expansion made easy with pre-installed channels and straps
- WATER-COOLING READY: Installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop configurations
- INCLUDED: Four Aer F120mm fans for optimal airflow
- MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, and EATX (Up to 272mm or 10.7 inches)
What Is A Mid-Tower Case — Massive Air Cooling
A mid-tower case is a chassis it is used to house the internal elements of a computers components. Typically, formed of plastic and steel, mid-tower cases are built to contain an array of crucial hardware. In its significant, they usually feature slots for the motherboards, drives, and various other system components. But whats that there ‘s the most important thing about mid-tower cases, compared to others models.
Is that there many different types, or form factors, of computer cases on the market. But a mid-tower case is an excellent go-to option, because it incorporates elements from smaller cases, e.g. Mini-ATX cases. whilke, still providing an abundant amount of room to house you powerful hardware. If you like you rig with a perfect balance of convenience & performance.
Benefits Of Mid-Tower Cases
- Exceptional performance. Mid-tower cases offer the perfect foundation for a high-powered rig that can handle the most demanding games at high FPS.
- Upgradability. Today’s mid-tower cases feature numerous bays and updated I/O panels, ensuring great usability and plenty of room for future upgrades.
- Affordable price point. Given their popularity on the gaming market, you’ll find the top manufacturers competing to deliver powerhouse cases at a great price.
- Sophisticated designs. Whether you opt for a sleek gaming-oriented model with LEDs, or go with a subdued modular design, mid-tower cases are the perfect addition to your setup. Plus, they’re the optimal size for most spaces!
Choosing The Best Mid-Tower Case
You will want to narrow down you options with all the choices on the market today. Let’s take a look at these major factors:
- Your computer build
- Compatibility with /parts
- Design and features
Mid-tower cases work flawlessly with most ATX boards, you’re probably good to go on that prospective. But it is still the most important to inspect all you components to ensure that they’ll work with you desired case.
Check product listing online for exact specification, and compare those against you parts, you might what to check out PCpartpicker.com great resource.
Also, keep in mind that each mid-tower case has its own style, with varying sizes and ergonomics to match. Any additional features will most definitely bump up the cost, so try to find a balance a midst fantasy machine and affordability.
Corsair Hydro X Time Lapse Build!
If you looking for an in depth build of one of the best mid-tower cases, check out this time lapsed build this is awesome that you can create you own powerhouse rig, as this in depth build lays it all out for you.
As we reach our completion of this article these are some of the best mid-tower cases on the market today with convenience & performance in the design, truly, engineers are improving on the structure and design of these mid-tower cases so we recommend these mid-tower cases for you next build. Thank you for you time inf you have any questions please leave a comment below thank you.